PDF of resume available on request.
Lead Content Strategist, 11.20 – Present
EPAM // Engineering-Centric Consulting Firm
I pitch and lead SEO & content strategy engagement, focusing on account management & aligning internal workstreams to provide our clients with incremental value. Clients include:
- Rogers Media
West Coast Search Lead, 9.18 – 9.20
Heat @ Deloitte Digital // Advertising Agency Acquired by Top 4 Consulting Firm
I pitched and led SEO, SEM, and content strategy workstreams across engagements. Within my time in at Deloitte Digital + HEAT, I’ve pitched and won over $5MM of business. Engagements included:
- Data-driven content audit and strategy, resulting in a unified brand experience, as well as the consolidation of 100+ domains for Hill Rom.
- SEO strategy, agile sprint support and grooming for site replatforming of The VOID.
- SEM AOR for CSAA, including transition from previous agency, managing daily & monthly spend across engines, and optimizing audience targeting to increase efficiency by 45%.
- SEO technical audit, keyword research, on-page recommendations, and competitive insights for Hollywood Park, Protective Life Insurance, and 8×8.
Performance Media Director, 12.16 – 9.18
Havas Media // Leading Performance Marketing Agency
- Led SEO strategy for DISH Network, while working closely with other channel leads. Highlights include providing site re-architecture strategy; launching 150+ college football pages, surpassing year-end traffic goal; leading a QS initiative with SEM, through landing page creation and A/B landing page testing.
- Lead SEO practice for Sanofi, launching 2 new sites in the first month. Created SOWs and staffing plans across 11 brands. Spearheaded “Content Insights” initiative, providing search-driven content strategy, overlaid with demographic data.
- Pitched and won SEO for BMS for their oncology portfolio, as well as Laser Spine Institute, bringing in $5M of annual revenue across SEO, Display, SEM, Paid Search, and Digital Insights. Created SOWs and staffing plans across 5 brands, partnering closely with paid search to refine #OneSearch approach.
SEO Supervisor, 10.15 – 12.16
Resolution Media // Leading Performance Marketing Agency
Provided integrated SEO strategy across 20+ brands for GSK (Rx & CPG). Worked closely with internal teams (SEM, paid social, digital investments, strategy, etc.), as well as collaborated with interagency partners. Highlights include:
- Migrating Novartis brands over to the GSK Common Framework, after completing full technical & content audits of existing sites.
- Providing on-site SEO trainings for brand team members.
- Providing SEO guidance and strategy for large-scale projects, including 2 category site launches and AMP implementation.
SEO Consultant, 12.14 – 10.15
Worked for a commercial social networking site, providing overall digital strategy and insight; an educational start-up, providing functional leadership on Google Analytics implementation; and a creative agency, providing SEO strategy for a DTC/HCP site launch.
Manager, Organic Search, 09.13 – 03.15
Catalyst, a WPP Agency // Leading Search Marketing Agency
Worked with Search Directors and Project Managers to develop and drive organic search strategy for Fortune 500 companies utilizing organic search and social tactics. Highlights for primary client Apple include:
- Drove international SEO strategy across AMR, including Brazil, an emerging market.
- Established SEO tracking strategy via BrightEdge.
- Supported & presented results and proposed strategy in QBRs.
Clients included: GE, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lindt, Slimfast, Tresemme, Axe, Pfizer Medical Information, Motions, and Lipton.
Digital Content Developer, 05.12 – 09.13
Information-Management.com // Tech B2B website for Enterprise IT
Worked with editors and publishers to create web-optimized content, as well as social media strategy and execution across industry-relevant platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook).
EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE, Olympia, WA
BA in English, 2009
GENERAL ASSEMBLY, New York, NY
UX Design Intensive, 2014